Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in TX
Friday · December 15, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Southern Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Credentialing can take 90 days.
- 3 hospitalists during the day, 1 at night.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p, 7p-7a, all in-house.
- 40+ ICU beds.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- All specialty backup available.
- Days and nights.
- Average census is 25 for 1 hospitalist and 1 NP, combined.
- Family Practice Physicians also considered with ICU experience for Hospitalist/Intensivist position in Louisiana.
- Coverage reason: adding a physician and replacing a physician.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Yes, Intensivists run the codes.
- Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available.
- Seeking Intensivist physicians or Internal Medicine Physicians with ICU experience.
- What procedures are required of locums?
- 3 hospitalist during the day with 3 MLPs.
- Night admissions 4-8 admissions census 60-100.
- 1 hospitalist, no mid-levels at night.
This locum job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.