Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in TX
Saturday · August 19, 2017
2 Jobs in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen pays $100 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Near Santa Fe) is for an outpatient clinic.
- DOT certified or willing to DOT certify.
- If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of the message, you may not disclose, forward, distribute, copy or use this message or its contents.
- DeeDee Fullmer.
- If you received this message in error, please notify me by return email and delete the original message from your e-mail system.
- Must be NM licensed.
- Senior recruiter.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our email list,.
- Providing a better experience.
- Nalto member since 2007.
- Clinic only no Hospital*.
- 100 per hour.
- Asap locum or permanent positions available.
- Board certified in FP/IM Impeds FP/OB.
- Important/Confidential: This message is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
- Paid travel, housing and malpractice with a tail.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine needs in New Mexico.
- At an Urgent Care center.
- M-F 8:00a - 5:00pm.
- Direct line | Fax.
- Sumo Medical Staffing.
- Locations near Santa Fe and Albuquerque.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Sumo Medical Staffing.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 120 days for full privileges.
- Jay Leger | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians.
- Covenant Medical Center (350 beds).
- Completes all documentation and charting same day-to include billing.
- Board Certified or scheduled for board certification, if scheduled for board certification (will need to show proof).
- Internal Medicine.
- Meditech EMR.
- Sound Physicians is a physician-owned hospitalist group focused on quality patient care, with a strong reputation for keeping our physicians satisfied and motivated with a supportive environment and manageable workload.
- We have also been the hospitalist group at CMC since February 2014.
- We are currently seeking Full Time and 1099/Locum physicians to assist us with ongoing day and night coverage.
- I am seeking Hospitalist Medicine providers for this well-established program.
- Respond to codes for hospitalist program patients only.
- None required at CMC.
- 14 Micu beds, 30 Sicu beds.
- Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, provides competitive rates, travel, lodging, and $1/$5M medical malpractice coverage.
- Special rates negotiated with Hawthorn Suites and Embassy Suites.
- Sicu and CCU we see pts.
- Rounds and admits.
- Prefer continuity for day shifts, 7 shift blocks are strongly preferred.
- Days: 8a-8p, Swings: 10a-10p, Nights: 8p-8a.
- Intensivist staffed.
- 25 FTE program with 8 day rounders (7 MD rounders, 2 NP half/time rounders), 1 swing, 1 admitter, and 2 night shifts).
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations in our facilities.
- Runs 80-100% full.
- ICU-Closed Micu unit.
- 10 miles from the airport.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Lubbock, TX.
- Not as concerned with continuity for nights.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago