Locum Internal Medicine Jobs in TX
Thursday · April 27, 2017
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Ft. Walton Beach: Hospitalist Locum Need in Florida with EmCare
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Walton Beach Florida and across the nation.
- We currently are seeking BC/BE hospitalist for Ft.
- Paid credentialing fees and assistance with all paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- 1099 status.
- Paid travel & lodging.
- I can be reached at or by email at.
- Also, we "own the contract to the sites we staff, so the days with dealing with a 3rd party vendor are over!
- Excellent compensation.
- Qualitas is the internal locum's division for EmCare.
- Do you have time for locum work or extra income?
- We will assist with all credentialing paperwork and make the process painless for you!
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by EmCare Inc.
One Great Reason to Start a New Job in Texas
Flag of Texas
Despite the stereotypes, most Texans associate their home state with affordable housing and job growth, than with wide open land and cowboys. Texans love making their home a center of entertainment. Adding guest rooms, multiple media TVs, home gyms, indoor saunas, hot tubs, backyard pools, and luxury bathrooms are just a few favorite home remodeling projects pursued in this great state. Entire industries revolve around it. From landscapers, to pool repair techs
, to remodeling consultants
you'll be amazed how steadfast this economy keeps expanding.