Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Production and quality bonus potential.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking, and water sports.
- Competitive salary range based on Mgma data and experience.
- Student loan repayment.
- San Juan Health Partners Internal Medicine in Farmington, New Mexico, is recruiting for an Internal Medicine Physician for our outpatient clinic.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with a team dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks, and monuments.
- In the Southwest.
- Sign on bonus and relocation package.
- Great Opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center