Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 28, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (League City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- NO Procedures.
- Retirement program includes both 401K and Roth 401K options, with a 4% company match.
- Internal Medicine-Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Health Benefits.
- 7-On/7-Off Block Scheduling.
- 14 Days Paid Time Off.
- Immediately eligible for full medical, dental and vision health benefits.
- NO ICU Coverage.
- Additional merit bonuses awarded on discretionary basis.
- Compensation model consists of an annual fixed base salary, quarterly productivity bonus based on wRVU Performance Compensation, as well as additional merit bonuses awarded on a discretionary basis.
- Wrvu Performance Compensation is calculated based on the relative level of time, skill, training and intensity to provide a given service determined through a CPT code respective to the Net Patient Collections.
- Malpractice Insurance Covered.
- Starting $285,rong>.
- Affordable housing, outstanding schools, safe neighborhoods and superb quality of life in one of the fastest communities in the state.
- With millions of square feet of retail, office and residential, the local community is a major employment center in the Houston region.
- Residents of Houston enjoy great dining, night life, cultural and educational amenities, professional sports, and an international airport.
- Malpractice Insurance Plus tail covered.
- 25 miles from Downtown Houston.
- PTO includes vacation and sick time.
- Average 15 Workdays per Month.
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Additional Bonus.
- Average 5-7 Encounters per Day.
This perm job from Armstrong Medical Group was last open on Jun 16.