Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Texas Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Great public and private schools, safe and low cost of living.
- Serve 150,000 draw area.
- Availability for 4-day work week.
- 180,000 Student Loan Repayment and $125,000 bonus.
- Metro amenities such as eclectic and upscale dining and nightlife.
- Symphony, ballet, concerts, theater and much more.
- Collegial group of (6) w/Epic EMR.
- 100% outpatient with NO.
- Huge, growing medical community and regional hub w/airport.
- Nice, modern clinic w/pod concept.
- Easy access to Dallas, Houston, and Tyler.
- Physicians averaging Mgma 75th %tile in earnings.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by CI Health Group.