Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · March 25, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Farmington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Competitive base salary range of $565,000 to $635,000.
- Sign-on bonus & relocation.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- Strong program support from referring and regional PCP.
- Student loan repayment & stipend.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- San Juan Regional Heart Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting a BC/BE Invasive-Interventional Cardiologist to provide comprehensive services to the Four Corners region.
- The Heart Center group includes Cardiology and Pulmonary Critical Care, with supporting Advanced Practice Providers.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- Great Opportunity for an Invasive-Interventional Cardiologist in the Beautiful Southwest.
- Productivity bonus incentive with no cap.
- Quality incentive.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center