Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 5, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Houston) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Opportunities are available in Kingwood (north), Baytown (east), Clear Lake (southeast), Willowbrook Mall area (northwest), and late 2022 in The Woodlands and areas on the west side in 2023.
- Houston offers a great place to practice medicine, innumerable recreational and cultural activities, international airport, diverse population, warm climate, excellent educational institutions, many school choices, professional sports, no personal income tax, and more.
- Attractive base salary, achievable bonus plan with no cap, comprehensive benefits program, sign on, and relocation.
- Open to both Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians.
- New Primary Care positions open in several areas of the Houston metro area.
- Hospital system employed.
- The positions are available due to continued, successful expansion within the Houston market by the locally based employer.
This perm job from Med Staff Matters, LLC was last open on Aug 2.