Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · July 7, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Carlsbad) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Size of Hospital: 100 plus bed facility.
- Bed in Department: 8.
- BC - Peds.
- Licensed in NM.
- Attend Deliveries, including c-sections.
- No circumcisions needed.
- Charting/Dictation: Medhost.
- Start Date: July 1, 2022.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy.
- Schedule: July 1-11 possible future shifts as well.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Minimum Length Accepted: 3 mths ongoing.
- Clean, Active DEA and must have active CSR.
- Patient Volume: Number of Patient Encounters Per Shift: 24-30 (Total FOR DAY).
- Schedule done quarterly.
- Arterial /venous lines, endotracheal intubation or chest tube placements required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 24.