Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 27, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Dates Needed: October 8-11 and ongoing.
- Night Shift.
- A facility is seeking an EM, FM or IM physician for locum tenens coverage.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 11,000 annual volume.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- 11,000 annual volume-12 and 24-hour shifts available-7a-7p, 7p-7a, 7a-7a-Solo physician coverage-ER only, no rounding or admit responsibilities-Active LA license required-BC/BE in EM, FM, or IM preferred but not required.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- Assignment Type: ER.
- Support Staff: Solo physician coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-001230-MD-LA.
- There you will also find The Biedenharn Museum & Gardens features the family home built by Joe Biedenharn, the first bottler of Coca-Cola, Chennault Aviation and Military Museum of Louisiana, and the Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Monroe is the largest city in northeast Louisiana and is the home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago