Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Beaumont) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Runs Codes 7p-7a (approximately 3 codes/night).
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- We have an opportunity for a Nocturnist near Beaumont, TX.
- Round and admit throughout the night.
- Nocturnist covers ICU.
- Jan 1-9.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Active & unrestricted Texas license & DEA.
- 353 beds.
- Nov 1-7.
- Average 15 admissions/floor calls.
- Dec 11-20, 31.
- Oct 14-21.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Locum Connections