Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (East Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility is part of a larger well respected health care system, that has needs throughout the year.
- Coverage is needed for a community hospital southeast of Dallas.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital.
- BC Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: HOS / Critical Care.
- Location: East Texas.
- Additional shifts may be forthcoming.
- A board certified critical care physician is needed to cover the med / surg and ICU units.
- Length Of Assignment: Vacation coverage.
- Average daily census is 12.
- You will begin rounds at 7 AM and once complete (likely by Noon) remain available for 24 hour.
- Current dates of service are from 7AM 9/14 to 7 AM 9/22.
- Patient Volume: 12 patient census.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.