Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: 30-35 varies.
- Must meet intensivist / critical care credentialing requirements (e.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Able to intubate.
- Location: Texas.
- Daily Patient Volume: 35-38 - volume varies.
- Able to place central lines.
- 1:2 RN ratio, RT, PT, Pharmacy, OT, (full ICU complement of support staff already in place).
- Physician present on unit 24/7, two 12 hour shifts.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Length Of Assignment: May 2021 >>> 3 months +.
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Board Certified.
- Special certifications or.
- Does physician need Board Certification: YES.
- Facility Type: Inpatient ICU Unit.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 7.