Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 hours from Dallas, TX - Days Only.
- The City of Abilene offers a high quality of life and low cost of living.
- Hospitalist - Central Texas.
- Day Shift: $120/hour.
- It's a great and safe place to raise a family - a small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences.
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage provided by TeamHealth.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- This midsized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400K.
- Abilene, Texas is located in the Texas Midwest just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Benefits offered through TeamHealth including a Sign-on bonus ($25K) and Potential student loan repayment.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months).
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.