Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 21, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Odessa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: As soon as possible (allow 45 days for hospital credentialing).
- Client seeking Permanent Only.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Private practice physician slowing down practice and is. Primary care is communicating need for additional pulmonary services in addition to a Community Needs Assessment indicated that we need additional Pulm Support.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Facility Type: Outpatient (Mon-Fri.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary (Critical Care not required, but would be a plus).
- 8a-5p with designated admin time on Friday) 1:3 telephonic.
- Board Certified.
- Critical Care BC is a plus and would allow for paid shifts if needed as an Intensivist in our open ICU.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital (Acute Care).
- Location: Odessa, Texas.
- Location: Central Texas (Odessa/Midland area).
- Acceptable Specialties: Pulmonology or Pulmonology Critical Care.
- Bonus structure for productivity & quality goals reached.
- This coverage would be in conjunction with Pay Rate Range: Employment through Premier Physicians with income guarantee from Hospital to support salary and incremental expenses for first two years.
- Reason for Coverage Need:Primary care is communicating need for additional pulmonary services in addition to a Community Needs Assessment indicated that we need additional Pulmonology support.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap (45-60 days for credentialing pending background).
- Specialty Requested: Pulmonary (Critical Care note required, but would be a plus).
- Pulmonary required but PCC referred.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 250 + staffed beds (474 licensed).
- Pulmonology patients admitted and managed by Hospitalist program.
- Facility has one Intensivist based in the open ICU who is Pulmonary/CC and can serve as a consultant when needed.
- Outpatient practice with availability for inpatient phone/direct consults from our Hospitalist program.
- Either is acceptable.
- Schedule: Outpatient - M- F 8 A to 5 P (Admin time Friday afternoons).
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.