Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cypress) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Days Only.
- Cypress, Texas.
- HCA Houston North Cypress provides comprehensive services utilizing the latest in medical technology and equipment.
- Since being founded in 2006 by local physicians who wanted to create a sophisticated, patient-friendly healthcare environment for their community, HCA Houston North Cypress has grown and is now part of the largest healthcare system in Houston, HCA Houston Healthcare.
- Intensivist on site- 20 bed- ICU.
- Procedures are not required.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress, a campus of HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood, is a 163-licensed bed, general acute care hospital.
- We employ well-respected area physicians and aim to provide an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance with the comfort of those we care for in mind.
- EMR: Patient Keeper.
- Up to 24 patients per provider.
- We strive to provide world-class healthcare to patients throughout Cypress, TX and Northwest Houston.
- At HCA Houston North Cypress, we aim to be the hospital of choice for the Northwest Houston corridor.
- Nights: APP in house physician on back up.
- 3 Physicians on a day with an APP.
- 7 on /7 off block scheduling (180 hours a month).
- Hospitalist Department.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time day hospitalist to join our team in Cypress TX.
- Employee Status with benefits.
- A suburb of Houston, is located about 21 miles from Downtown Houston.
- The Cypress community enjoys an excellent quality of life, superior education, sports and recreation, and most of all, a favorable business environment in which to thrive and grow.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services