Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Webster) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake Medical Center.
- Welcome to Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care and convenience of a community hospital.
- 2 Rounding physicians (Saturday & Sunday).
- Hospitalist run codes - ER and anesthesia are available for intubations.
- No procedures required.
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center offers full-service adult and pediatric care to accommodate people of all ages.
- Since 1972, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
- Webster defines excitement with spine-tingling entertainment, a full spectrum of restaurants - from fast food to white tablecloths, electrifying nightlife, and sensational shopping.
- Must be BE/BC IM -- Must be able to start Before Summer 2021 -- active TX license required **.
- 1 Admit shift (daily): 8a-8p daily.
- Average daily census per physician is about 18-20.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Hospitalist to join our team at HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, located in the bay area of the Houston metro.
- 1 Night shift (nightly): 8p-8a daily.
- From emergency room care to complex cardiovascular, brain surgery, bariatric surgery, and more, they ensure Bay Area Houston residents receive the best healthcare in their own community.
- 762 bed hospital.
- Block scheduling, but not necessarily in 7 day blocks.
- 3 Rounding physicians (Monday - Friday).
- Located just minutes from Space Center Houston and Galveston.
- Will manage ICU patients with the help of an intensivist.
- Webster, midway between Houston and Galveston, is the perfect place to live.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Level II trauma capable.
- S beaches - in Webster, you're in the middle of the action.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services