Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (new Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Through March 31, 2021.
- This IS FOR Onsite Coverage Only - Not telehealth.
- If they cannot do these procedures please do not bid them - they will not be considered.
- Jan 4-10.
- Average of 7 patients per admission shift.
- Patient Volume: 7-10.
- Nights in house 7p-7a.
- Mar 15-21.
- Provider Must Have AN Active License AND NM Board OF Pharmacy.
- Mar 1-7.
- Continuity of care is a must.
- Adult patients.
- The dates below are open - They Will Only Consider Providers That CAN DO A Whole Week - meaning if the provider can only do for example January 4-8 they will not be considered.
- Provider Must BE Able TO DO Central Line Placement AND Ventilator Intubation.
- Provider also must have DEA dedicated to NM - cannot switch between states.
- Covering Medical ICU and Cardiac ICU.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Feb 15-21.
- Provider Needs TO BE Able TO DO AT Least ONE OF THE Weeks Below Each Month.
- Jan 18-24.
- Location: New Mexico.
- Supporting pulmonary intensivists.
- Feb 1-7.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jan 22.