Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (new Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Through March 31, 2021.
- Will consider multiple providers.
- This IS FOR Onsite Coverage Only - Not telehealth.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Average of 7 patients per admission shift.
- Patient Volume: 7-10.
- Supporting pulmonary intensivists.
- Nights in house 7p-7a.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Provider Must BE Able TO DO Central Line Placement AND Ventilator Intubation.
- Covering Medical ICU and Cardiac ICU.
- Adult patients.
- Location: New Mexico.
- If they cannot do these proceduresthey will not be considered.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.