Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Outside San Antonio and Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not-for-profit, non-corporate regional medical center with a great reputation.
- We are Hiring Hospitalists just outside San Antonio and Austin.
- Flexible schedule with 15 shifts per month working Days Only.
- Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
- This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and highly-skilled group of Hospitalists located 45 minutes from San Antonio and one hour from Austin.
- With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this location is a delight.
- Residents who are into water sports enjoy waterskiing, wake boarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing.
- Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a new high-school.
- Some procedures preferred, but not required.
- Candidate must be board certified, Texas Licensed, IM or FM.
- Named by Modern Healthcare as a TOP 100 Hospital in the nation.
- Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, this is an ideal location for the education-focused.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.