Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 24 hour.
- Additional Coverage due to Extra Volume / Covid-19 Surges.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and only want providers that will be able to get to this location in Central Texas with a few days-notice.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine - Critical Care / Pulmonary Disease.
- Ideal candidates would have licenses in TX, OK, NJ, ID, NM, and KS.
- Seeking to confirm a candidate pool of Locums in the event of Covid surges.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- Ideally, a candidate that holds multiple state licensures is +++.
- Providers will be onsite at facility yet will do Tele-Health to the other facilities as needed.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- Location: Texas.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- All states or a combination of states.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.