Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Tyler) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified.
- Closed ICU & Most specialties are available for consults.
- Drive-In Candidate would be Ideal.
- DEA and Acls or Atls.
- Facility Type: Level I Trauma Unit.
- Minimum Length Accepted: seeking at least 3-4 months consistent coverage.
- Emergency privileging available for Clean Files, no malpractice or state board disciplinary history.
- Facility Type: Level I Trauma Center.
- Schedule: 7P-7A.
- Patient Volume: 12-18 PPD (varies).
- Location: Texas.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap 2020 >>>.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Location: Tyler, Texas.
- Specialty Needed: Nocturnist / Hospitalist.
- Updated CV.
- Absolute / Certifications Required: Must have a clean, current & Active Texas License.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap >>> while client recruits permanently.
- However send candidates that fit expectations.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist / Nocturnist - only Internal Medicine will be considered - NO FP.
- Rounding on patients on the inpatient floor.
- Support Staff: 2 Advanced Practitioners on shift every night.
- 14-17 shifts per month guaranteed.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient Only.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 23.