Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · September 29, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (San Antonio) is for a government medical facility.
- Frontline National is an SBA certified 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (Wosb) firm, headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- We have a proven track record and marketplace expertise to successfully recruit and place professionals on a National scale.
- Association of American Medical Colleges.
- Must be Board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Must be United States Citizen.
- National Background.
- Monday - Friday 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM (40 hours per week).
- Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and.
- By joining the Military Spouse Employment Partnership, Frontline National is becoming part of an even larger collective effort to support military spouse employment.
- Frontline National is also proud to announce its participation in the Department of Defense Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
- This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Rcpsc), College of Family Physicians of Canada (Cfpc).
- Perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the military treatment facility.
- A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
- Must be licensed to practice medicine in one of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or Guam.
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or.
- Frontline National is dedicated to providing superior customer service to our clients and candidates.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) from the American Heart Association.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work site.
- Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and.
- Providing direct service in a clinical setting (i.
- Subsequent to obtaining a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree, a candidate must have had at least 1 year of supervised experience.
- Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as.
- Frontline National, LLC, founded in 2004, is a nationally-renowned staffing firm dedicated to identifying and placing superior candidates who possess the qualification, energy, and talent to match the high standards of client's expectations.
- Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (Acgme) at the time the degree was obtained (e.
- Evidence of equivalency to accredited schools in the United States is demonstrated by permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, a fifth pathway certificate for Americans who completed premedical education in the United States and graduate education in a foreign country, or successful completion of the United States Medical Licensing Examination.
- Must be able to show proof of clinical competency within the past two years in the specialty of Internal Medicine.
- A 1-year internship or the first year of a residency program in a hospital or an institution accredited for such training).
- Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical.
- Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada.
- Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.
- Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program in Internal Medicine which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
- For purposes of this requirement, graduate training programs include only those internship, residency, and fellowship programs that are approved by accrediting bodies recognized within the United States or Canada.
- Frontline National is currently seeking an Internal Medicine Physician for a full time opportunity near in San Antonio, Texas.
- No Weekends, Holidays or On.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Frontline National.