Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Odessa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pulmonary required but PCC referred.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Private practice physician slowing down practice and is. Primary care is communicating need for additional pulmonary services in addition to a Community Needs Assessment indicated that we need additional Pulm Support.
- This coverage would be in conjunction with Pay Rate Range: Employment through Premier Physicians with income guarantee from Hospital to support salary and incremental expenses for first two years.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Outpatient practice with availability for inpatient phone/direct consults from our Hospitalist program.
- 8a-5p with designated admin time on Friday) 1:3 telephonic.
- Location: Central Texas (Odessa/Midland area).
- Specialty Requested: Pulmonary (Critical Care note required, but would be a plus).
- Start Date: As soon as possible (allow 45 days for hospital credentialing).
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary (Critical Care not required, but would be a plus).
- Schedule: Outpatient - M- F 8 A to 5 P (Admin time Friday afternoons).
- Critical Care BC is a plus and would allow for paid shifts if needed as an Intensivist in our open ICU.
- Either is acceptable.
- Pulmonology patients admitted and managed by Hospitalist program.
- Facility Type: Outpatient (Mon-Fri.
- Board Certified.
- Bonus structure for productivity & quality goals reached.
- Facility has one Intensivist based in the open ICU who is Pulmonary/CC and can serve as a consultant when needed.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap (45-60 days for credentialing pending background).
- Location: Odessa, Texas.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital (Acute Care).
- Reason for Coverage Need:Primary care is communicating need for additional pulmonary services in addition to a Community Needs Assessment indicated that we need additional Pulmonology support.
- Acceptable Specialties: Pulmonology or Pulmonology Critical Care.
- Client seeking Permanent Only.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 250 + staffed beds (474 licensed).
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.