Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent job opening (Farmington) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- Procedures required.
- 100% Hospitalist work.
- Email) | or.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center in Farmington, New Mexico is recruiting for a Hospitalist.
- Competitive sign on bonus and relocation package.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Wide variety of critical care.
- Flexible scheduling options.
- Student loan repayment.
- Lucrative benefit package, including retirement.
- This opportunity not only brings with it a great place to live, but offers a caring community and hospital environment with team dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care.
- San Juan Regional Medical Center is a non-profit and community governed facility.
- 280,000 base salary plus productivity and quality bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by San Juan Regional Medical Center