Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central, LA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU.
- Facility Beds: 325.
- Codes: Handled by Intensivist.
- Specialty Board Requirement: IM/Critical Care, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Surgical/Critical Care, or Anesthesia/ Critical Care, all excepted.
- Procedures: Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing Model: (7a-7p, 7p-7a) 2 daytime intensivists work with 1 APC during day, single intensivist at night.
- Patient Encounters: 25 encounters with 2-6 admissions for day staff.
- ICU Beds: 41.
- Sub-specialties: All specialty backup available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6 months.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Central, Louisiana.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.