Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Central, LA) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Staffing Model: (7a-7p, 7p-7a) 2 daytime intensivists work with 1 APC during day, single intensivist at night.
- Procedures: Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 6 months.
- Facility Beds: 325.
- Sub-specialties: All specialty backup available.
- Patient Encounters: 25 encounters with 2-6 admissions for day staff.
- ICU: Open - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU.
- ICU Beds: 41.
- Codes: Handled by Intensivist.
- Specialty Board Requirement: IM/Critical Care, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Surgical/Critical Care, or Anesthesia/ Critical Care, all excepted.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, CC candidates to provide Intensivist coverage at a facility in Central, Louisiana.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 29.