Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Carlsbad) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open.
- The city of Carlsbad sits on beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine!
- Facility Beds: rong>Patient Encounters: Average of 15-18 patients/day.
- This facility is a Jcaho accredited facility with a Level III Trauma Center.
- Smart is seeking a physician for our hospitalist program at Carlsbad Medical Center in Carlsbad, NM.
- Or 1099 independent contractor position.
- Very competitive shift rate.
- Sub-Specialties: Full coverage available.
- Procedures: procedures required (central lines, vent management, and intubations).
- Schedule: 24 hour shifts with very minimal night.
- Pay: Perm.
- EMR: MedHost.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.