Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Carlsbad) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Or 1099 independent contractor position.
- ICU: Open.
- Smart is seeking a physician for our hospitalist program at Carlsbad Medical Center in Carlsbad, NM.
- Facility Beds: rong>Patient Encounters: Average of 15-18 patients/day.
- The city of Carlsbad sits on beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine!
- This facility is a Jcaho accredited facility with a Level III Trauma Center.
- Procedures: procedures required (central lines, vent management, and intubations).
- EMR: MedHost.
- Schedule: 24 hour shifts with very minimal night.
- Pay: Perm.
- Very competitive shift rate.
- Sub-Specialties: Full coverage available.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.