Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Carlsbad) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: procedures required (central lines, vent management, and intubations).
- Facility Beds: rong>Patient Encounters: Average of 15-18 patients/day.
- This facility is a Jcaho accredited facility with a Level III Trauma Center.
- Smart is seeking a physician for our hospitalist program at Carlsbad Medical Center in Carlsbad, NM.
- Schedule: 24 hour shifts with very minimal night.
- Or 1099 independent contractor position.
- Sub-Specialties: Full coverage available.
- ICU: Open.
- The city of Carlsbad sits on beautiful Pecos River and offers hiking, golfing, river recreation and lots of sunshine!
- Very competitive shift rate.
- Pay: Perm.
- EMR: MedHost.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.