Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (PineVille) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required (Lines and intubations are a plus and proctoring is available).
- Facility Beds: rong>.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs/4 MLPs (730a-730p), 1 MD (730p-730a).
- Physician is required to round on the MLP patients.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Credentialing Timeframe: Active LA license and DEA preferred.
- Smart is seeking BC/BE, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a facility in Central Louisiana.
- Patient Encounters: 25 on avg for 1 hospitalist and 1 NP, combined - 2-3 admits per team.
- Locum Rate: Competitive.
- Sub-specialties: Full backup available.
- ICU: Open - hospitalists neither admit, nor round in the ICU.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 29.