Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (New Orleans) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in New Orleans, LA.
- This unique opportunity at Touro Infirmary, a 213-bed facility, offers an attractive salary and a schedule of 7 on/7 off.
- Apogee Physicians is seeking an IM physician to join our Hospitalist team.
- Lucrative annual salary, with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, CME, Malpractice and Tail Coverage.
- Experience the strength of our nationwide Hospitalist group, Apogee Physicians and be guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice.
- Work with knowledgeable Patient Information Coordinators who provide robust on-site administrative support which allows you to focus on what's important, your patients.
- Access to professional in-house visa, license and credentialing departments, all services and fees are included and covered.
- Ongoing training through our CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit.
- 8 MD Model.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Apogee Physicians