Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with rotating Saturday shifts and the covering physician will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Schedule: Monday - Saturday.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago