Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Temp-to-perm position.
- Schedule: Monday - Saturday.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with rotating Saturday shifts and the covering physician will see 18 - 22 patients per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens internal medicine or family medicine physician who may be interested in a long-term offer.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Caseload: 18 - 22 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago