Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · May 16, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For people who enjoy the outdoors and yearn for adventure, a one-hour drive south will lead to world-class deep-sea fishing and boating in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Welcoming Hospitalists Near Houston.
- Recipient of the 2013 Consumer Choice.1 Award for nine consecutive years.
- A trip west will get you to Houston and its many attractions.
- Downtown offers entertainment and cultural venues that feature live music and theater, and a museum district.
- Drive east, and you're in Lake Charles, Louisiana, where Cajun culture and cuisine await.
- Texas with A Little Something Extra: We are a Texas town with a Cajun twist and a little bit of the old south.
- Work seven on / seven off at a nationally ranked, Level III Trauma Center.
- Exit the city proper, and Interstate 10 is your ticket to a world of exciting and eclectic opportunities, all within a two-hour drive.
- A cultural crossroads rich in history, art and culture with great green spaces.
- Procedures are optional, but not required.
- Offering TOP Tier comp plan including base salary, performance incentives, benefits and partnership track.
- Hospitalists are supported with excellent subspecialty back - up.
- We are now holding interviews for Hospitalists at a 431-bed acute care and trauma center 80 miles east of Houston.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 1.