Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Shreveport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine.
- Emergency Room runs code.
- Acls and BLS certified.
- Average day/night admits:10.
- Open ICU.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Hospital near Shreveport, LA.
- Hospitalist part of Rapid Response Team.
- Ongoing locum assignment (7 to 14 shifts per month).
- No Procedure.
- Average daily census: 18.
- Apply by forwarding.
- EMR: Meditech.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Jan 19.