Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Pasadena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- Pasadena is located fifteen minutes from downtown Houston, near the action, but separate enough to have its own community identity.
- 4 physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner on from 7a-7p.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast - Pasadena, TX.
- Average daily census per physician is 20-22.
- 1 physician on from 7p-7a.
- We have Nocturnist and swing shift openings.
- All specialties are available for consult.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast in Pasadena, TX.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- 12-hour schedule.
- Procedures not required.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- Its borders extend from the Houston Ship Channel all the way to Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, creating multiple communities within Pasadena itself.
- 345 bed hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services