Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southwest ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- 100% Hospitalist work with some required procedures.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- NEW and Exciting Opportunity for a Hospitalist in New Mexico.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a part of a hospital-employed physician group with 90 physicians and 40 advances practice providers.
- This is a unique opportunity with rewarding work at a caring non-for-profit community hospital.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Our client in Southwest New Mexico is recruiting a Hospitalist to become a member of its growing team.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Student loan repayment options.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.