Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Southwest ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy the benefits of being a part of a hospital-employed physician group with 90 physicians and 40 advances practice providers.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Quality work/life balance.
- Farmington's strong sense of community and vibrant Southwest culture make it a great place to pursue a work-life balance.
- 100% Hospitalist work with some required procedures.
- Easy access to world renowned Santa Fe Opera, cultural sites, National Parks and monuments.
- Farmington offers a temperate four-season climate near the Rocky Mountains with world-class snow skiing, fly fishing, golf, hiking and water sports.
- Student loan repayment options.
- Our client in Southwest New Mexico is recruiting a Hospitalist to become a member of its growing team.
- NEW and Exciting Opportunity for a Hospitalist in New Mexico.
- This is a unique opportunity with rewarding work at a caring non-for-profit community hospital.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 20.