Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Coastal Metro) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Since run the only Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-accredited CF center in South Texas.
- The position offers competitive benefits and a compensation package that is commensurate with training and experience.
- This opportunity allows for a great combination of rewarding work along with a quality lifestyle.
- Children's Hospital is a 189-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties offering care throughout South Texas, including Corpus Christi, the Rio Grande Valley, Victoria, and Laredo.
- Our practice consists of a dedicated team of nurses, respiratory therapists, social worker, dietician, physical therapist and clinical pharmacist.
- Corpus Christi is a dynamic coastal city with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and windsurfing.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Location: Corpus Christi.
- About Corpus Christi.
- Specialty Needed: Ped Pud.
- About Children's Hospital.
- Neurology, endocrinology, nephrology), as well as general surgery and surgical subspecialties, and pediatric radiology and pathology.
- Texas is the second largest state in size and population and the second fastest-growing state in the Union.
- Our physician group consists of multiple subspecialty services (e.
- The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis.
- Length Of Assignment: permanent.
- Through the vision and generosity of its founder, Clara Driscoll, Driscoll Children's Hospital opened in 1953, becoming the first, and remains the only, free-standing children's hospital in South Texas with the first emergency room created specifically for pediatrics.
- A group affiliated with Children's Hospital, is seeking an additional (new position) B/E or B/C Pediatric Pulmonologist to join a robust practice engaged in providing the highest standard of care for its patients.
- Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance.
- We care for any and all pulmonary disease, with focuses in asthma, care of children requiring long-term ventilation, and cystic fibrosis.
- The cost of living is low, and there is no state income tax.
- Corpus Christi, Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Aug 16.