Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- Location: Houston.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.