Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
- Location: Houston.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.