Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign out patients to in coming intensivist, Maintain census/list.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Practice EMR: Meditech and PK.
- Daily Patient Volume: Approximately 20 to 24 patients shared by 2 physicians and 1 nurse practitioner.
- 12 hours shifts (The shift starts at 6:45 and end at 7:15).
- Locums Intensivist Need in Houston- Act Fast.
- Client will need 7 to 9 locums shifts per month.
- Response to rapid responses, code blue on the floor.
- Specialty Needed: CCM.
- Location: Houston.
- List any special certifications or requirements (including special procedures) needed to perform in this position: Acls/ BLS, Central Lines, A lines, intubation, dialysis catheters.
- Patient Volume: 20-24.
- Describe the daily shift requirements (Productive, Night. Perform multidisciplinary rounds, supervise nurse practitioners.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: September: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- 6:45a to 7:15p: August: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th and 17th.
- Length Of Assignment: Locums.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.