Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Access to skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, and hot air ballooning are much more.
- State-of-the-art 300 bed facility.
- Block schedules.
- Growing group of 24 Hospitalists.
- Rapidly growing city in New Mexico voted three years as Money Magazine's "100 Best Places to Live". Mild, high desert climate that is perfect for year-round sporting events, scenic tours, and outdoor adventures.
- Performance based incentives.
- Now Hiring Chief Hospitalists near Albuquerque, NM.
- We are seeking a Chief Hospitalist and an Assistant Chief to manage our team.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- High base salary plus Chief Stipend.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 7.