Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking a Chief Hospitalist and an Assistant Chief to manage our team.
- Access to skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, and hot air ballooning are much more.
- Rapidly growing city in New Mexico voted three years as Money Magazine's "100 Best Places to Live". Mild, high desert climate that is perfect for year-round sporting events, scenic tours, and outdoor adventures.
- Now Hiring Chief Hospitalists near Albuquerque, NM.
- Growing group of 24 Hospitalists.
- Block schedules.
- State-of-the-art 300 bed facility.
- High base salary plus Chief Stipend.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Performance based incentives.
- Partnership opportunities.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.