Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Near Albuquerque) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Performance based incentives.
- Partnership opportunities.
- Access to skiing, golfing, hiking, biking, and hot air ballooning are much more.
- H1 visa sponsorship available.
- Block schedules.
- Rapidly growing city in New Mexico voted three years as Money Magazine's "100 Best Places to Live". Mild, high desert climate that is perfect for year-round sporting events, scenic tours, and outdoor adventures.
- Now Hiring Chief Hospitalists near Albuquerque, NM.
- Growing group of 24 Hospitalists.
- High base salary plus Chief Stipend.
- State-of-the-art 300 bed facility.
- We are seeking a Chief Hospitalist and an Assistant Chief to manage our team.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 7.