Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Big Spring) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We provide the credentialing specialist that Reduces the time and effort on your part.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine with.
- Government Recruiting.
- Previous VA experience.
- Adult Patients only.
- Housing,travel and malpractice covered.
- Thank you so much!
- Monday-Friday 8a.
- Cell: 8am-10pm EST.
- Are you Looking for a ongoing stable locums assignment?
- Federal Holidays off.
- "Experience The Difference".
- If you have serious interest in this specific opportunity.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Brian Quinlin.
- All travel/housing and malpractice covered.
- 1 year assignment/Competitive Pay with.
- Harris Medical offers an excellent referral program for any leads that go to work!
- If you should have any questions.
- 15-20 Patients Per Day.
- No acute trauma.
- Must have active DEA, Acls and BLS.
This locum tenen job from Harris Medical Associates was last open on Jun 17.