Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (eastern New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Nocturnist Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center in eastern New Mexico.
- No Procedures: Intubations and Central Lines preferred but not required.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 3-6 months credentialing.
- Acls/BLS required.
- Open ICU.
- Must be licensed in New Mexico.
- Average Daily Census: 10-15 patients per shift.
- EMR: Epic.
- Nocturnist (Internal or Family Medicine).
- Hospitalist or ER runs codes.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Locum Connections