Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (eastern New Mexico) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls/BLS required.
- Nocturnist (Internal or Family Medicine).
- No Procedures: Intubations and Central Lines preferred but not required.
- 3-6 months credentialing.
- Open ICU.
- EMR: Epic.
- Apply by forwarding.
- Hospitalist or ER runs codes.
- Must be licensed in New Mexico.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified Nocturnist Hospitalist to provide Locum coverage for a Medical Center in eastern New Mexico.
- Average Daily Census: 10-15 patients per shift.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Jan 19.