Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 5, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join several providers at your designated site along with midlevel and office staff.
- Generous PTO and CME with Allowance.
- Urgent Care Clinics in DFW market seek Internists, Family Practitioners, Pediatricians and Emergency Medicine Physicians to join their team.
- Clinic hours are 8am-9pm M-F and 8am-8pm Sat, 8am-5pm Sun.
- Autonomy with your practice, doable and steady volume (about 3-4 per hour).
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation Allowance.
- There is no.
- Currently 30 clinics throughout the metroplex with 3-4+ coming soon.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- Full Health, Retirement, Life, Disability and Malpractice Coverage.
- Reimbursed TX license, DEA and DPS.
- Employed with compensation package of $240,000.
- Location: Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago