Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 2 wealthiest per capita in Texas and ranked one of the safest cities in Texas.
- Expansive service area covering 100,000 population and 8 counties.
- Salary up to $300,000.
- Named Top 20 Rural Community Hospital -Only one in Texas.
- Outpatient Only-Growing Clinic.
- Capital of the Texas Hill Country.
- Texas-Internal Medicine.
- Minutes To San Antonio.
- Established 8-provider primary care group.
- Excellent deer hunting and abundant outdoor activities
Please Reference: IM 7764.
- This, beautiful, modern medical center is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to help with their growing clinic and to relocate to one of the most sought-after areas of Texas.
- Superior schools with some of the highest rankings in Texas.
- Guaranteed base salary + RVU Bonuses for $300,000 potential AND potential for Medical Director.
- Unbelievable Hill County Views-Wine Country.
- Easy access to Fredericksburg, New Braunfels and Austin.
- The Houston Chronicle listed the city.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas.
- 4 days per week and 16-22 patients per day-NO.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago