Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Amarillo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- About BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic, Inc.
- Our distinguished group of highly qualified, highly trained physicians can meet the challenge of today's complex healthcare needs.
- No state income tax.
- Palo Duro Canyon.
- Internists at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are available to treat a variety of adult illnesses ranging from acute colds and flu to more serious conditions such as hypertension, diabetes and cardiac diseases.
- Join this multi-specialty group of physicians with 2 Internist.
- Competitive compensation + wRVU bonus potential.
- United States Route 66-Sixth Street Historic District is a hub for dining and antiques.
- Situated in close proximity to explore New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and more.
- Onsite Lab (moderately complex Clia certified), X-ray, PFT, and Infusion departments.
- Complete integration into preferred health system in the market.
- BSA ranks among the nation's best for clinical excellence, employee culture and patient experience.
- Full Benefits.
- Relocation assistance.
- BSA is recognized as a Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, ing Internist and support groups.
- Our internists can serve as your primary care physician and, should your condition warrant, turn to their distinguished colleagues for consultations in the major subspecialties of internal medicine.
- The physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic practice adult general and sub-specialty care and are committed to delivering the highest quality health care.
- All of the physicians at BSA Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic are board certified or board eligible in their specialty.
- Our onsite highly skilled and registered staff produce diagnostic testing and interpretation in a timely manner to assist your physician with your healthcare needs.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Amarillo, TX.
- Signing Bonus.
- BSA is recognized on Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work.
- CMS rates BSA with 4-stars.
- Located in the heart of Amarillo, you will enjoy some of the Southwest's finest medical facilities, schools, and cultural centers.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago