Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Jacksonville) is a multispecialty group practice.
- There are four distinct seasons, yet temperatures remain comfortable for most of the year and residents enjoy an average of 245 sunny days annually.
- From outdoor activities like camping, hiking, mountain biking and a variety of water activities on several area lakes, to concerts, museums and fine dining, Tyler and the surrounding East Texas communities offer something for everyone.
- UT Health East Texas seeks an internal medicine physician to join a busy outpatient clinic attached to the UT Health Jacksonville hospital.
- While rose season is in the fall, spring offers an abundance of other blooms, which are showcased through the Azalea & Spring Flower Trail.
- RHC setting with a full range of diagnostic services within the hospital facilities.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Jacksonville, TX.
- UT Health East Texas offers the opportunity to build a career with a thriving health system.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package.
- In addition, UT Health East Texas has over 80 faculty members in more than 25 medical specialties.
- Friendly work environment with established physicians.
- Advanced diagnostics and technology on site.
- Continued investment in facilities and services, as well as strong physician leadership, make UT Health East Texas an ideal fit for physicians at all stages of their careers.
- As a partner with the University of Texas System, UT Health East Texas is uniquely positioned to provide east Texas patients with access to leading-edge research and clinical therapies while training and educating the next generation of physicians and other health professionals.
- Our comprehensive program provides collaborative, multi-disciplinary care and access to cutting edge technologies.
- East Texas offers a family friendly lifestyle as well as easy access to major metro areas.
- We are also experiencing a period of unprecedented growth and development coupled with institutional expansion throughout east Texas.
- For a full list of things to do, visit.
- Things TO DO IN East Texas.
- Enjoy cultural amenities ranging from the Tyler Museum of Art, East Texas Symphony Orchestra and the Tyler Rose Garden & Museum to family friendly activities such as the Caldwell Zoo, the Discovery Science Place and the Center for Earth & Space Science Education.
- Excellent physician schedule and lifestyle.
- East Texas Climate.
- The UT Health East Texas system is comprised of 10 hospitals, more than 50 physician clinics, the Olympic Plaza Tower, 13 regional rehabilitation facilities, two freestanding emergency centers, regional home health services covering 41 counties, an EMS fleet of more than 45 ambulances and four helicopters, and a comprehensive seven-trauma center care network, including a Level 1.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure in Texas and board certified or board eligible.
- One of the most attractive features of the Tyler area is the climate.
- Graduate Medical Education is an integral component at UT Health East Texas and includes accredited residency programs in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine, and Psychiatry.
- Because of the consistently mild temperatures and abundant rainfall, averaging 43 inches a year, the Tyler area is known as a gardener's paradise and the city of Tyler prides itself as the Rose Capital of the World.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago