Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Clovis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- At Prmc, our highly-skilled doctors, nurses and healthcare providers provide a wide range of services for our patient's health care needs, including cancer care, home health care and hospice, as well as primary care and specialty services.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- Plains Regional Medical Center (Prmc) is an acute care hospital located in Clovis, New Mexico about 90 miles from Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all at a short driving distance.
- CME allowance.
- Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis, New Mexico.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Clovis, NM.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Some of the newest chamber members, Patriot Outdoors, offer a unique outdoor sports venue.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
- 18-22 patients per day.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness up to $50,000 for a 2-year commitment under Nhsc.
- The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and include.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Podiatry and much more.
- About Us.
- Two full-size gymnasiums, boxing gym, weight room, youth activity room, concession stand and restrooms.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- As a not-for-profit hospital with 106 licensed beds, Prmc exists to improve the health of the patients, members and communities we serve in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- This facility offers multiple firearms ranges, various paintball fields, an indoor rock climbing gym and retail pro shop.
- The Roy Walker Recreation Center also offers a 19,269-square-foot facility including.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago