Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Clovis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- Plains Regional Medical Center (Prmc) is an acute care hospital located in Clovis, New Mexico about 90 miles from Amarillo and Lubbock, Texas.
- This facility offers multiple firearms ranges, various paintball fields, an indoor rock climbing gym and retail pro shop.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Clovis has many things to offer to both the community and visitors alike.
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis, New Mexico.
- Some of the newest chamber members, Patriot Outdoors, offer a unique outdoor sports venue.
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- CME allowance.
- About Us.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
- At Prmc, our highly-skilled doctors, nurses and healthcare providers provide a wide range of services for our patient's health care needs, including cancer care, home health care and hospice, as well as primary care and specialty services.
- 18-22 patients per day.
- The Roy Walker Recreation Center also offers a 19,269-square-foot facility including.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- As a not-for-profit hospital with 106 licensed beds, Prmc exists to improve the health of the patients, members and communities we serve in Eastern New Mexico and West Texas.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Clovis offers a great school system, Healthcare facilities, diverse job opportunities, optional housing selections, golf courses, great dining and lodging options, the second largest zoo in the state, 17 parks and two public pools all at a short driving distance.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
- Two full-size gymnasiums, boxing gym, weight room, youth activity room, concession stand and restrooms.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- The 17 parks consist of 3,400 acres and include.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Family Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Hematology/Oncology, Nephrology, Podiatry and much more.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness up to $50,000 for a 2-year commitment under Nhsc.
- 17 baseball/softball fields, 11 soccer fields, three football fields, 12 playgrounds, 23 open play areas, one archery range, one model airplane flying area, one off-road vehicle area and four sand volleyball courts.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Clovis, NM.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago