Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · May 21, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- ICU rounding only.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- No procedures are required.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- No vent management.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago