Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established core group of physicians.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- Excellent specialty back up.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- No vent management.
- No procedures are required.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- ICU rounding only.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago