Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · September 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- No procedures are required.
- No vent management.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- ICU rounding only.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago