Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · June 21, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures are required.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- No vent management.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Established core group of physicians.
- ICU rounding only.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago