Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- ICU rounding only.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- No vent management.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- No procedures are required.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago