Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- No procedures are required.
- No vent management.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- ICU rounding only.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Established core group of physicians.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Excellent specialty back up.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago