Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Established core group of physicians.
- No procedures are required.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- ICU rounding only.
- No vent management.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago