Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Established core group of physicians.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- ICU rounding only.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- No procedures are required.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- No vent management.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago