Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- ICU rounding only.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- No procedures are required.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Established core group of physicians.
- No vent management.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago