Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- No procedures are required.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- Established core group of physicians.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- ICU rounding only.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- No vent management.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago