Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 6, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- Established core group of physicians.
- No procedures are required.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- No vent management.
- ICU rounding only.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago