Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 26, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- ICU rounding only.
- No vent management.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- No procedures are required.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago