Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures are required.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- ICU rounding only.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- No vent management.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago