Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
- No procedures are required.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- ICU rounding only.
- No vent management.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Established core group of physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago