Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · June 2, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Sulphur) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 7 on 7 off schedule with rotating.
- Established core group of physicians.
- Excellent specialty back up.
- 20-24 patients average daily census (10-12 per physician).
- While the primary service area of Wcch includes west Calcasieu and northern Cameron parishes, patients from other areas of Southwest Louisiana and Southeast Texas utilize the various services of the hospital.
- Competitive salary with profit sharing potential.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Sulphur, LA.
- Emergency department runs codes.
- We are seeking BC/BE physicians to join our team.
- No vent management.
- ICU rounding only.
- No procedures are required.
- You may obtain more information about this position or express an interest in this job by contacting email you CV to our Physician and APP Recruiter, |.
- West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (Wcch), a 107 bed facility located in Sulphur, Louisiana.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago