Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Espanola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ola Valley between the Sangre de Cristo Mountains and Jemez Mountains, Espa.
- Generous Time Off Program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday).
- Presbyterian Healthcare Services is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system based in Albuquerque, New Mexico (ABQ).
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Espanola, NM.
- From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding, and boating, it's all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
- 18-20 patients per day.
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions.
- New Mexico's unique blend of Spanish, Mexican and Native American influences contribute to a culturally rich lifestyle.
- Ola was the first Capitol City in America).
- 36 hours of direct patient care.
- Our integrated healthcare system includes eight hospitals in seven New Mexico communities, a medical group, multi-specialty clinics and a statewide health plan.
- Ola is a wonderful place to work, play, and.
- About New Mexico.
- Ola is located in northern New Mexico.
- Presbyterian's story is really the story of the remarkable people who have chosen to work here.
- Eligible for Student Loan Forgiveness under Nhsc for up to $50,000 for a 2-year commitment.
- Espanola is 25 miles away from Santa Fe which is the capital of New Mexico.
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available.
- Fully paid malpractice insurance.
- CME allowance.
- We have proudly been providing care to New Mexicans since 1908.
- 4 hours of administrative time per week.
- Physician will be joining a multi-specialty clinic that includes Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine, and much more.
- Add in Albuquerque's International Balloon Fiesta, Los Alamos' nuclear scientists, Roswell's visitors from outer space, and Santa Fe's artists, and you get an eclectic mix of people, places, and experiences that make this state great.
- For the outdoor enthusiast, there is immediate access to skiing, mountain biking, hiking, river rafting, rock climbing and other sports along with a regional airport that allows easy access and weekend getaways.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Located near Santa Fe, NM which is at 7,000 feet in the southern Rocky Mountains, Santa Fe is the capitol of New Mexico and is one of the greatest destination cities of the world.
- Starting with Reverend Cooper who began our journey in 1908, the hard work of thousands of physicians, employees, board members, and other volunteers brought Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system, serving more one in three New Mexicans with healthcare or coverage.
- About Us.
- Seated in the beautiful Espa.
- That is why we will continue to work just as hard and care just as deeply to serve New Mexico for years to come.
- PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke-free campuses.
- The Presbyterian Medical Group employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers and we are growing.
- New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle.
- Presbyterian Medical Group seeks a BE/BC Family Medicine trained physician to join our Primary Care division.
- System-Wide Epic EMR.
- Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements or open yourself up to the expansive sky.
- Rich in culture and history (Espa.
- Ola was founded in capital of New Mexico and is often referred to as "The Jewel of Northern New Mexico.
- We are part of New Mexico's history - and committed to its future.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago