Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- We are the second-largest employer in the parish and have been delivering quality healthcare since 1954.
- Facility Type: Hospitalist.
- Patient Volume: 15-18.
- Location: Hour outside of New Orleans.
- Hospital is a full-service acute care facility committed to providing world-class healthcare while using the latest technology.
- Length Of Assignment: July - Sept.
- The Hospitalist provides care for hospitalized adult, general medical patients as the admitting or consulting physician.
- Hospital partnered with Ochsner Health System in 2014 and together we are focused on increasing local access to care, improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for area patients.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jun 7.