Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (Louisiana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are the second-largest employer in the parish and have been delivering quality healthcare since 1954.
- Length Of Assignment: July - Sept.
- Patient Volume: 15-18.
- Facility Type: Hospitalist.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Hour outside of New Orleans.
- The Hospitalist provides care for hospitalized adult, general medical patients as the admitting or consulting physician.
- Hospital partnered with Ochsner Health System in 2014 and together we are focused on increasing local access to care, improving quality and reducing the cost of healthcare for area patients.
- Hospital is a full-service acute care facility committed to providing world-class healthcare while using the latest technology.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.