Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen internal medicine job (near Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average daily census: 16-18.
- Acls/BLS required.
- Ongoing locum assignment.
- Procedures required: Central Lines, Intubation, Vent Management.
- Nurse Practitioner cover night shifts.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 7 am to 7 pm day shifts plus night.
- Locum Connections of Atlanta, GA is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Physician to provide Locum Hospitalist medicine coverage for a Medical Center near Lubbock, TX.
- Must have 2 years of Hospitalist experience.
- Apply by forwarding.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Oct 6.