Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- License: Must be either eligible or licensed in TX.
- This IM opportunity offers you the ability to work as a primary care provider at an outpatient center.
- 10-Min Commute to Work at this New, High Level Outpatient, Subspecialty Center.
- Facility: Outpatient Facility.
- Brownwood is a thriving city, located on the northern edge of the hill country.
- Perm Compensation: $253,615 base compensation, w/ $25k sign-on bonus, $15k relocation assistance, $5k CME, 30-days PTO, sick leave, student loan repayment options.
- MD or DO.
- It is a small and quaint town of less than 20,00 people, all the while being a reasonable drive from other big cities.
- City / State: Brownwood, TX.
- Job Number: TX1328.
- Residents considered.
- Sign-On Bonus Offered of $25,000 and Relocation of: $15,000.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- BLS/Acls certification is required.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine Physician (brand new outpatient subspecialty center only).
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, plus full Admin support.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ placement into this Regional Health System.
- Permanent Internal Medicine Physician needed in central Texas.
- Procedures: Contact office..
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Short Term Disability, Life, Retirement).
- 2k towards TX licensure.
- It is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas, and is home to an aquatic center, a large recreational lake, and various family-friendly activities.
- Malpractice w/ tail covered.
- Starting Salary: $253,615 + Lucrative Incentive Program.
- 30-Days of PTO + Sick Leave of up to 18-weeks + Student Loan Repayment.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Trauma: Non-Designated.
This perm job opening was posted
by Foster Crown, LLC.