Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We place physicians in all states.
- License: Must be either eligible or licensed in TX.
- Residents considered.
- City / State: Abilene, TX.
- Support Staff: RN's, Techs, plus full Admin support.
- Procedures: Contact office.
- Trauma: Non-Designated.
- Position: Permanent Internal Medicine Physician (outpatient center only).
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move w/ placement into this Regional Hospital System.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Malpractice w/ tail covered.
- Starting Salary: $253,615 + Lucrative Incentive Program.
- It is a mid-sized city, offering a high quality of life & low cost of living.
- Schedule: M - F rong>Perm Compensation: $253,615 base compensation, w/ $25k sign-on bonus, $15k relocation assistance, $5k CME, 30-days PTO, sick leave, student loan repayment options.
- Permanent Internal Medicine Physician needed in central Texas.
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Short Term Disability, Life, Retirement).
- This IM opportunity offers you the ability to work as a primary care provider at an outpatient center.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Facility: Outpatient Facility.
- Abilene is a regional center of higher education and the Arts.
- MD or DO.
- 2k towards TX licensure.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- With its small-town atmosphere and big city conveniences, it makes for an excellent place to raise a family.
- Job Number: TX1327.
- Outpatient Center Only.
- BLS/Acls certification is required.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine.
- Sign-On Bonus Offered of $25,000 and Relocation of: $15,000.
- Instagram: fostercrown.
- 30-Days of PTO + Sick Leave of up to 18-weeks.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Foster Crown, LLC.