Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (San Angel) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- San Angelo provides a quality of living that attracts and keeps people in the community.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is now conducting interviews for BC/BE Internal Medicine Hospitalists to join a large multi-specialty group.
- Fall and winter provide some of the best deer, turkey and quail hunting in Texas.
- Three lakes that border the city limits for boating, fishing, and water skiing.
- Base salary is $251,000 Quality Incentive up to $30,000 and productivity of $20,000.
- Hospitalist - Central West Texas - Earn Over 300K.
- For those that enjoy a sideline seat for their sports enjoyment, college football and basketball kick off in the fall and winter with the Angelo State University Rams.
- San Angelo provides a wide variety of cultural events including live theaters, a symphony and the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Come see why residents love to live, work and play in San Angelo, TX!
- 25,000 signing bonus plus $10,000 relocation and $12, 500 for CME.
- Spring and summer professional sports include rodeo at the Stock Show and Rodeo, and the San Angelo Colts with the Central Baseball League and the San Angelo Stampede - indoor arena football.
- San Angelo's weather allows residents to enjoy a year end variety of recreational activities.
- Local hospital is a level III trauma center, with airport nearby to transport to Dallas or San Antonio.
- Lucrative benefit package includes three retirement plans, loan repayment option and one week paid time off for CME.
- Employed position with high earning potential plus full benefit package, sign on bonus and relocation.
- Scheduling is 7 on 7 off, from 7am to 7pm with an average of 15 patients per day.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.