Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 27, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Solid base salary with excellent earning potential (up to $300K) along with a lucrative benefits package including loan forgiveness.
- Group offers a 7 on 7 off schedule with flexibility and schedules are posted six months in advance.
- Established 40-plus member group is actively seeking Hospitalists to join their team at the largest hospital in Louisiana.
- The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of boating golfing, hunting and fishing opportunities.
- Team is supported by a strong Medical Director, on-site Intensivists, dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators and a Quality Improvement Project Manager.
- A strong economy has made Baton Rouge one of the top 10 places for young adults, according to Portfolio magazine and one of the top 20 recession resistant cities in Business Week.
- Average patient census of 15 patients per physician generates above average patient outcomes.
- User-friendly clinical information system with Cpoe is accessible from home with dedicated technology support.
- If the quality of your family life is as important to you as the quality of your patient care, then we invite you to consider this opportunity.
- Baton Rouge, home to Louisiana State University, is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, great schools, outdoor life and southern charm.
- Practice in a 700-plus bed teaching facility with high physician morale (over 92% retention rate).
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.