Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Sunday · October 20, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience but has a potential compensation of $300,000.
This permanent internal medicine job (Baton Rouge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- User-friendly clinical information system with Cpoe is accessible from home with dedicated technology support.
- Average patient census of 15 patients per physician generates above average patient outcomes.
- If the quality of your family life is as important to you as the quality of your patient care, then we invite you to consider this opportunity.
- Practice in a 700-plus bed teaching facility with high physician morale (over 92% retention rate).
- Solid base salary with excellent earning potential (up to $300K) along with a lucrative benefits package including loan forgiveness.
- Baton Rouge, home to Louisiana State University, is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, great schools, outdoor life and southern charm.
- A strong economy has made Baton Rouge one of the top 10 places for young adults, according to Portfolio magazine and one of the top 20 recession resistant cities in Business Week.
- Interviewing Hospitalists in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of boating golfing, hunting and fishing opportunities.
- Established 40-plus member group is actively seeking Hospitalists to join their team at the largest hospital in Louisiana.
- Group offers a 7 on 7 off schedule with flexibility and schedules are posted six months in advance.
- Team is supported by a strong Medical Director, on-site Intensivists, dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators and a Quality Improvement Project Manager.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 17.