Internal Medicine Jobs in Texas
Thursday · August 22, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: Approaching downtown Dallas on the expressway.
This internal medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Texas City) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!
- Paid Malpractice.
- Employed by the practice.
- Due to a very high demand/deficit in the southeast Houston community, this busy multi-specialty (PEDs, FM and Obgyn) practice is seeking an Internal Medicine and/or a Family Medicine physician to join their team!
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Texas City, TX.
- Excellent Income Potential!
- No inpatient rounding.
- Come Join Our Team!
- Great opportunity to build a strong and stable patient base.
- Average 20 daily patient volume.
- Practice is located across the street from the hospital.
- Guaranteed salary.
- NP support.
- They are seeking an associate that is looking to work and play hard and who is interested in forming a long lasting relationship with the practice and the community.
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.